Yes! Everything we offer is handmade here in Greece, Athens, Thessaloníki or some other area in the country.
We are so glad you found something you love!
Here´s the steps until the piece is at you doorstep.
Yes, apart from stones, chains and a few parts of the jewelry, such as locks and earhocks all our jewelry is handmade by greek artist.
Yes, please look under our Golden Selection to find pieces of solid gold as well as parts of the men ´s collection.
Yes! Everything we offer is either solid gold or silver 925 which is sterling silver.
If the order is 100 euro or more the shipping is free of charge. Otherwise shipping fees varies depending on the size and weight of each item and the destination.
Since our products are handcrafted its means that every piece is unique and not exactly the same. However the quality, design and the stone is always the namned one.
We ship regularly and normally it takes one week until it reaches final destination.
However all depends on the size of the order, where you live and how much orders there is at the moment.
Yes, you can with those steps.
1. Our jewelry is crafted to order, which means if you want to change the size of your jewelry, the artist/workshop needs to provide us with a new item in that size and will therefore put you at the back of the ordering queue = This can lead to bit wait for you.
2. You have to pay the shipping cost to send the jewelry back to us and also the shipping cost to send the new jewelry back to you.
3. The jewelry you return must be in the same condition as it was when you received it. If it is damaged in any way you will be fully charged for the new jewelry.
4. You must return/change the jewelry within 30 days after the purchase has been registered.
* If you feel uncertain about the sizes or our product information, please contact first before you place any orders.
If the product is damaged we can either arrange to fix it for you, or you get a deduction of the price according to the scale of damage. How ever, in order to proceed we need a picture of the damage so that we can calculate the scale. Please send us on email.
Please Note: Our products are made by hand and unique, there for it may differ from the picture. It does not mean it is necessary damaged or altered in any way. Since our artists does not work with mass production every item has it own character. As well as the nature component, such as the stone itselves, can be different. Be that as it may, the artist will work hard to recreate your order close to the originally picture. Using same type of stone, same material and process.
The reduction of price / recreation is made after:
1. When the product has returned to us.
2. If the returned product is in the same condition as it was when it was sent to you.
3. You must contact us concerning the damage within 30 days after the purchase has been registered.
* If the product was severely damaged we pay for the shipping fee.
Mostly yes! Please contact us directly on email or phone so we can arrange an order after your wishes.